Sorry Ken i updated my email in blog. I worry that you didnt check email so i update it in our blog.
My Ken,
Sorry that i cannot online tonight. I have a friend from Australia coming to visit me in Malaysia. I need to meet her in airport and bring her to her hotel. I am so sorry. I wish tonight i can online more.
I update our blog i hope you like our blog ^^ I saw some nice wedding videos and i put in our blog. When i was watching the wedding video, in my mind i was thinking of you ^^ I hope you like all the video i put in our blog.
Lately you are busy and dont have much time to online. I understand that dont worry. I know you are working hard for our future now. I am not angry with you. I just pity that now i cannot do anything to help you now. I feel Ken is always so positive thinking that is so good. Because anything bad thing that happen to me you always seem so calm and always try so hard to make me feel not worried. I am so happy that. I know if you are not in my life i surely wont be happy. Because now you are in my life, my whole life is so happy and i have so much hope for the future. I want to say many thank you to you my Ken.
Ken, yesterday the bank send me a "Warning Letter" to pay the bills soon. I am so worried and i dont know what to do now. I wish i know what to do now. I have never experience receiving "warning letter" from bank. I told brother miwa and sister yukiko about this problem and they are worry about me. They are not working and dont have money to help me. Yesterday night i cannot sleep well. I worry if i cant pay the bank money i think they will want me to declare "bankrupt". That is so serious thing.
Ken, i know that this is a big amount for you. I am so sorry that this time i really need your help. I feel so bad now. If i dont pay bank by 20th Nov i will be in serious trouble. Now i dont have money in my bank account because that day i see doctor in hospital i already use all money. I know now you are busy working, but this time i really worry about my condition. I want to phone you now but i worry that you are working and i will be disturbing you. I know if i phone you, Ken cannot focus working and then its dangerous. I dont want Ken be dangerous because didnt focus with work.
I wish i can talk to Ken now... I am too worried to think about anything... Ken after you read my email, please try to help Yuri soon. I'm so sorry that this time i really give you big trouble.
Your Yuri.
14Nov2008 - 10:50am
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment